ADVANCED ANTI-GALLING AND LUBRICATING THREAD COATING
Extend the life of bolts up to 15 times
- Under intense torque and high friction loads, Thread Armor can increase the life of the threads by 10-15 times over an uncoated part.
- Reduces friction to insure consistent clamp load.
- Prevents galling in long thread run-down applications.
- Reduces heat build-up during high-speed installations.
- Protects the coated area of the thread from corrosive environments.
Insulates dissimilar male and female thread materials for protection from galvanic corrosion.
- Clamping applications
- Mining equipment
- Tool holders on lathes and screw machines
- Any parts subject to repeated installations and removals for service or adjustment.
- Stainless steel bolts in aluminum mating threads.
- Dry to the touch
- 5 year shelf life
- High temperature resistance
- Water resistant